Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lazy Clothing

Hello to all my readers. It's been a long time since I've had my outfit post. As you know, I've been LAZY lately. hahaa. Just kidding. I've been enjoying my vacation so i keep forgetting to have my outfit shots. Sorry. But every time i get the chance I will :) I promise. So this is my version of lazy clothing. I've had this fab high waist shorts for quite some time already. The first time i saw it, I just fell in love with it. So many details :) So what do you think? Is it lazy enough? HAHAHA



Sunnies: SM Accessories
Top: From Japan
Belt: I forgot where i bought this belt! haha
High waist shorts: Runway Dreams
Shoes: Sanuk

Ohhhhh.. Blogging gives me so much  joy! :)
-K

P.S.
Do i look like i gained weight? I feel so fat. hahah :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...