Monday, January 21, 2013

Unusual me

I really don't mix n match outfit until i started my blog. One thing I've learned from bloggers and people who love fashion is to EXPLORE YOURSELF. TRY NEW THINGS. TRY NEW COMBINATIONS.
You'll never see the outcome until you try, right? :) I had a dress that i don't like anymore, i got a little bored so i cut the bottom part. Well, it is now a cropped top and i really loved it.

 
 
Cap: Gap
Shorts & Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Keds
Hype this look on lookbook here 
 
Before doing outfit shots, i always keep in mind to try to mix n match clothes and accessories i don't usually do before or I've never done before.I know, I know it's a bit showy, too much skin were exposed but i'm happy with the outcome, though. 

To all my lovely readers, thank you for the positive feedback and comments. You don't know how much you make me happy! :) I love you all from the bottom of my heart :) Without you, I'm nothing. <3

Special thanks to Keith for taking all the photos :*

-the modern chic girl, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...