Thursday, April 18, 2013

fedora and feather

Oh boy, I really did miss blogging. It's almost dawn and here i am excited to post my outfit. Hahaha. I just can't help it. Sorry. I know, the time is inappropriate but it's fine with me though. Hahah. I feel like i'm going to Coachella with the fedora hat and the feather earrings. Ahhhh. It's my dream. Someday, I hope. :)  

 Excuse my cracked nail polish. HAHAHA!
 Fedora hat: Kultura
Dress: Jagthug
Sneakers: Converse

I just want to thank my readers (family & friends) for the continuous support with my blog. I know, I can't be like Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Camille Co or the other bloggers, FOR NOW, but maybe 3 to 5 years from now. We'll never know. HAHAHA (libre mangarap :P)

 P.S.
Do you think i should change my blog's name? Hahaha. I'm thinking of changing it to my name na lang. Yes or No? :)
P.S.S.
Thanks to mummy yam for the dress. :) and thanks to my SUPER SUPPORTIVE and PATIENT sister, for taking all the photos. xx

love,
Krizza xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...