Sunday, September 30, 2012

Floral

Hello. How's everyone's weekend? :) Mine's pretty good. Yesterday, we watched Hotel Transylvania and ate some Chinese cuisine. And today, we visit my tita's place in Provident Village, Marikina. At first, We (Ate and I) decided not to come because we have things to do, (I need to review for my exam tom), but we will be left alone in the house so, we've changed our mind. It's been 2 years since Ondoy. They re-built and re-modeled their house. So my family (buong looban) went there to check out the place and visit also my tita, tito & the kids.
So okay, here's what i wore.




Don't you just love the place? Perfect for shoot :)


I chose not to accessorize my self a lot :) I just wanna wear comfy clothes.


This short is sale when i bought it.
Comfy flats. I love :)
  
Look, I borrowed my tita's hair extension :) It looks so natural with me because of my hair color. 
Thinking of doing this to my hair when it gets longer.


Candid shots are the best :)



Tank Top: Forever21
Floral Shorts: Hot Kiss
Bag: From Japan



Thank You guys for reading :) Will post some shots of the house later.
Love,
K, xx LAIKI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...