Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dainty Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year, again :)
What is it? Christmas season. Do you agree? It's my favorite time because my whole family always gather together to celebrate it. Gifts, games, foods, chit-chats and everything. They make my Christmas complete and of course, the people I love the most.

Here's what I wore:

Lace top: H&M 
Tank Top & Neck piece: Forever 21
Pants: Hot Kiss
Clutch & Sunglasses: SM Accessories 
Shoes: Parisian

Since It's Christmas, I don't want to wear dark colors. I went for dainty look and opted for ripped jeans to make the look a bit edgy. What do you think guys? ;) Did I achieve the look i want? 

Happy Christmas everyone!
Sending you loads of love and kisses and hugs. xxx

love,
the modern chic girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...