Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DIY 2



 My second DIY shorts :) 
I cut my colored skinny jeans into shorts and added lace on the left side of it. My creativity & sewing skills are kind of active today! ha! ha!
 Black & lace are perfect combination. Don't you think? ;)
 Happy kid.. once again. Shooting outfit posts makes me happy. Really! :)
(Good camera's the only lacking thing i need for my outfit shots. huhuhu When can i have it? ;(
Top: Uniqlo
Messy hair bun ;)
Pearl Earrings: SM Accessories
 Vintage watch and bracelet from Palawan
Flats: Solemate
Oooops. My scar's visible pala. ;P



Black makes me feel sexy. Black makes everyone look thinner. ha ha. Do you agree?
What do you think of the shorts? Is it nice? Because I so love it. I hope i could do more DYI's. 
Sarap sa feeling eh! feeling designer lang! hahaha!

Good morning and good night! xoxo
-the modern chic girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...