Wednesday, June 5, 2013

No more changes.

     It's 4:15 am and I just finished updating my blog and its TITLE. I know, I know. It's my second time to change my blog's title. Originally It is Life as I know It. I changed it because at that time i can't think of a good title and I'm so hooked with Josh Duhamel and his film with Katherine Heigl, "Life as We know it". And then I'd changed it to La fille chic moderne, cause I'm a frustrated French. I'm so addicted to France especially I'm dying to learn their language. To speak and write well. People might get confuse about my nationality. Haha But now I'm contented with my title. I bet you have read it already before you started reading this. Hahaha Krizza Dinglasan. I don't know. I've been wanting to change it to my name because I'm not good with titles and everything so I stick to my identity. This is my blog. I'm proud. :) 
     As you can see i changed my header, gadgets and I added tabs so that i can categorize my posts. What do you think? It's better right? I should have done this long time ago but I'm just enjoying my vacation days. Being lazy, eating, catching up with tv series. Hahaha. So... here! At least it looks good already, not like before. Now I'm feeling so excited to blog moooooore. If I can do it everyday, I would. It's just there's no nice place near our house so i always use the pathway of our compound. Hahaha. Anyway, I hope you guys will continue to support my blog through reading. :-) That's all for now... xx

Sending my lovely readers hugs and kisses!
-KD

P.s. I just want to tell you guys that if you want to do something don't let anything or anyone stop you from doing it. Go for it. Just like how I am trying to be better at blogging.And I promise you, It'll make you the happiest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...