Thursday, February 28, 2013

Layered Clothing

I considered people who experience 4 seasons lucky. Why? Because they get to experience spring, summer, fall and winter & they could wear everything they like. They could mix and  match and they could do "layered clothing". Philippines is a tropical country with only 2 seasons, the wet and dry seasons. When i first found out about out trip to Hong Kong, I was really excited not just because it: will be my first time to travel abroad but of course, I get to wear clothes I want w/o looking awkward in the eyes of people or without anyone looking at me as if there's something wrong with the way i dress myself.

Long sleeves & shorts: Forever 21
Socks: Giordano
Sneakers: Converse

Because it's still winter in Hong Kong I was finally able to do the "layered clothing" How was the look, guys? How i wish i could wear something like this or more here in the Philippines, hahaha. Missing HK already :(
-the modern chic girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...